Only 7 lucky people will win (7’s a lucky number, right?) – one for each day of the week. To be in with a chance, simply log on to Twitter, ensure you’re following us (@HulloMail), and tweet or re-tweet our special St Patrick’s Day message, which will be posted on Twitter today! Make sure you do not change the tweet in any way, simply re-tweet, or it won’t count:
Celebrate St Patrick’s! Retweet for a chance to win 6months’ FREE subscription to HulloMail! #HulloMail #StPatricks
The competition will last from today’s date, 15th March 2012, until midnight on the 21st March 2012. Make sure you’re re-tweeting our special message during and between these days!
It only takes 5 minutes to participate, and ultimately, what have you got to lose?
Happy St Patrick’s everyone!
St Patrick’s Day Offer Terms & Conditions:
– Only 7 winners will be chosen, for each day of the week commencing 15/03/2012 until midnight (UK time) on the 21/03/2012
– Open for all UK, US and Ireland residents
– Any re-tweets after the closing date will not be counted
– The tweet must remain exactly as HulloMail provides, without any changes or removal of text
– The 7 winners will be announced shortly after the competition’s closure
– Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions
– The promoters reserve the right, at their discretion, to exclude entrants and/or the winner(s) if she/he does not comply with any of these terms and conditions
– There are no cash alternatives to prize
– There is no purchase necessary
– The promoter’s decision will be final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners and/or the prizes
– The promoter’s accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred of suffered by you as a result of you entering the competition or accepting the prize
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to HulloMail and not to Twitter
– Events may occur that render the competition itself of the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion. The entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof
– Upon winning 6 months’ subscription to HulloMail SmartVoicemail, the subscription duration will be added onto the end of any current subscription the entrant may have
My intentions regarding my recent excitable outbursts on various social media sites have been to create the element of anticipation, wonder, and perhaps even mild confusion. I do believe that I have succeeded – if not on the excitement front then at least on confusing a great deal of people. Either way, you are all interested.
The good news is that I have not lead you all astray, and there is actually something worth your time behind all this build-up.
I present to you the HulloMail H-Factor Christmas Singing Competition!
I know what you’re thinking. “What a long-winded title…” Well to be perfectly honest with you it is simply known as ‘The H-Factor’, but some room has to be made for description. I would like to stress that The H-Factor is nothing like The X-Factor – at least not in the sense of name, nor the sense of employing a rather [incredibly] intimidating [deluded] judging panel. This is merely for some festive fun! There will be no real ‘judgement’ beyond that of deciding which entrant wins the prize.
Oh, did I forget to mention what the prize is? It’s an iPad 2 WiFi, you know, no big deal …
This is, after all, a Christmas competition – therefore all you have to do is send us your best renditions of your favourite Christmas carols, sung by you, via Hullo message!
The competition begins today and will finish at midnight (GMT) on the 3rd of January 2012, so you’ll need to warm up those vocal cords and get singing sharpish! Your recording can be one of yourself, a friend or family member, your children, a hobo on the street – anyone you like! Whoever has the best entry will win an iPad 2 Wifi plus a free subscription to HulloMail SmartVoicemail for one year – two runners up will also win a years’ subscription each.
The winner and the runners up will have their entries posted on the HulloMail Facebook page, for everyone to hear! What are you waiting for? A bus? NO. So get singing!
UK & USA residents can send Hullos here: 7777888999
Ireland residents can send Hullos here: 777888999
Alternatively, everyone can send their Hullos to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just to make your lives that bit easier. You’re welcome, you don’t have to thank me *grins in a smug manner*
If you feel you need a reminder as to how Hullo messaging works, do not fear young squire, simply visit our website for help: http://hullomail.com/uk/sendhullos.html
A good morning to you all! Would you like 1000 years’ free subscription to HulloMail SmartVoicemail? Well, we certainly aren’t just going to give it to you. Whatever gave you that idea? The good news is that this is still something of a possibility with our new Voucher Code feature.
All you have to do is take a look at your automatically-generated Voucher Code (found under ‘Settings’, then under ‘Invite’ in the HulloMail app), then press the ‘Select and Invite’ button to give this to your friends and family, get them to sign up to our service using the code, and for every 5 people you sign up you’ll get 6 months’ free subscription to HulloMail SmartVoicemail and all it’s features – it’s just that easy!
The best part is there’s no limit to how many months’ subscription you can build up, so go crazy with those invitations people! If you want those 1000 years: there’s 166[ish] sets of 6 months in 1000 years, and you need 5 people a time to sign up – that’s around 830 loved ones you need to get in touch with right this instant and send your code. Or is it more people than that? Or is that actually 1000 months? I don’t know, I’m not in this job because I’m a mathematician. Also, once your invited friends have signed up they’ll receive a code too, and can get 5 other friends to sign up and get their 6 months’ free subscription, and those people can get a code and … you get the idea there.
This feature is currently available for Android, it will soon become available to those of you with an iPhone or a BlackBerry device – so you can stop that panicking right now.