HulloMail promotes convenience. What with the sending, receiving and sharing of your voicemails being an instant process, would it be possible to make our app even better? After hearing the feedback from our loyal consumers, we came up with a solution to make the receiving and checking of voicemails an even simpler process. This is an exciting moment for us all, as we can now proudly introduce our new and long-anticipated transcription feature, Scribe™ !
Scribe™ is HulloMail’s new transcription service, which has a fun and interesting product under its name – Get The Gist™, which transcribes the first 10 seconds of your voicemails, using only machines (yes no humans), to give you the gist of what the message is about, before you’ve even listened to it. Ten seconds may not sound like a lot, however it only takes a few words to express a message, so Get The Gist™ has you perfectly covered. Picture how useful this will be where it’s inconvenient to pick up the phone, have a glance at your received message and … get the gist of it! Simple.
Available only to subscribers, Scribe – Get The Gist™ can be purchased via the in-app store for £1.49 for up to 50 messages, over 30 days. That’s $1.99 in the US and €1.59 in Ireland. As with other transcription services, Scribe™ aims for the most accurate transcriptions possible, however external factors have an influence and may affect the transcription of messages – a bad phone line for example.
Enjoy the new feature! It’s going to completely change how you experience your voicemail service, in a totally awesome way.
Only 7 lucky people will win (7’s a lucky number, right?) – one for each day of the week. To be in with a chance, simply log on to Twitter, ensure you’re following us (@HulloMail), and tweet or re-tweet our special St Patrick’s Day message, which will be posted on Twitter today! Make sure you do not change the tweet in any way, simply re-tweet, or it won’t count:
Celebrate St Patrick’s! Retweet for a chance to win 6months’ FREE subscription to HulloMail! #HulloMail #StPatricks
The competition will last from today’s date, 15th March 2012, until midnight on the 21st March 2012. Make sure you’re re-tweeting our special message during and between these days!
It only takes 5 minutes to participate, and ultimately, what have you got to lose?
Happy St Patrick’s everyone!
St Patrick’s Day Offer Terms & Conditions:
– Only 7 winners will be chosen, for each day of the week commencing 15/03/2012 until midnight (UK time) on the 21/03/2012
– Open for all UK, US and Ireland residents
– Any re-tweets after the closing date will not be counted
– The tweet must remain exactly as HulloMail provides, without any changes or removal of text
– The 7 winners will be announced shortly after the competition’s closure
– Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions
– The promoters reserve the right, at their discretion, to exclude entrants and/or the winner(s) if she/he does not comply with any of these terms and conditions
– There are no cash alternatives to prize
– There is no purchase necessary
– The promoter’s decision will be final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners and/or the prizes
– The promoter’s accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred of suffered by you as a result of you entering the competition or accepting the prize
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to HulloMail and not to Twitter
– Events may occur that render the competition itself of the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion. The entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof
– Upon winning 6 months’ subscription to HulloMail SmartVoicemail, the subscription duration will be added onto the end of any current subscription the entrant may have